- TASCAM, PORTASTUDIO, POCKETSTUDIO, and iXZ are trademarks of TEAC CORPORATION, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows Media are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Macintosh, iMac, Mac OS, AirPlay, iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- "Made for iPod," "Made for iPhone," and "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- SD Logo, SDHC Logo, microSD Logo, and microSDHC Logo are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC.
- CompactFlash is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries.
- Cubase and VST are registered trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- ASIO is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
- HX Pro headroom extension originated by Bang & Olufsen.
- Dolby, HX Pro, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- "DSD" is a registered trademark.
- Auto-Tune™ and Antares™ are registered trademarks of Antares Audio Technologies in the United States.
- Audio4pro™, and is a trademark or registered trademark Asahi Electronic.
- The Skype name, associated trademarks and logos are trademarks of Skype.
- Other company names, product names and logos are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2014 TASCAM, a division of TEAC America, Inc. All Rights Reserved.TASCAM is a trademark of TEAC Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Other company names, product names and logos are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.