News :: What's New
Bluetooth added to 3” 2-way Desktop Powered Monitors
Booth 2282, Anaheim, CA (Jan 21, 2016): TASCAM’s new VL-S3BT has added Bluetooth to our most-affordable set of compact studio monitors. For around the price of a set of headphones, the 2-way powered monitors include a 3” woofer and rear ported design for a surprising low-end punch. A pair of RCA inputs accepts any line-level input, and a stereo 1/4” to RCA cable is included.
The added Bluetooth feature allows instant playback from your smartphone or tablet from anywhere in the room, without the need to plug in any wires. Both aptX and AAC codecs are included for the best possible audio quality, and one-touch pairing makes setup simple. A 1/8” stereo mini jack is also available for plugging in MP3 players and other devices.
An efficient 14W per side stereo power amplifier drives the two monitors. The compact, ported cabinets fit almost anywhere. Ideal for home studios, video editing, or Portastudios, the VL-S3BT is an affordable solution for great-sounding mixes.
- 2-way Powered Studio Monitors
- 3-inch woofer with rear ported cabinet
- Bluetooth playback with one-touch pairing
- Supports aptX, AAC, and SBC Bluetooth codecs
- 1/2-inch tweeter
- Efficient 14W per side power amplifier
- Stereo RCA and 1/8” mini jack inputs
- Stereo 1/4” to RCA connection cable included
- Crossover frequency: 8kHz
- Frequency response: 80Hz – 22kHz
- Compact design – 4.3” x 6.7” x 5.4”
Visit the VL-S3BT product page for more information.