Professional CD player with 30-Pin & Lightning iPod dock.
- Built-in 30-pin and Lightning Docking Station for Audio Output, Transport Control, and Charging from all iPhones and iPods
The CD-200iL is built with a retractable iPod dock on the front of the player. You can attach iPods or iPhones with the 30-pin dock or Lightning connector. With this new dual connector dock, the CD-200iL is compatible with any iPod or iPhone device making it ideal for users with varying iOS Devices.
*Built-in 30-pin and Lightning Dock cannot be used at the same time.
- High-Quality Digital Connectivity with iOS Devices
- To help improve audio quality, the lower-grade digital to analog converters of the iOS device in-use are bypassed by the digital connection of the CD-200iL. It is also possible to vary playback speeds when in use with a compatible iOS app.
* TEAC does not provide a playback application. Please acquire an application for playback from the App Store.
* Regarding application specifications, contact the application developer.
- Stereo Mini Jack AUX Input for Other Portable Music Players
The CD-200iL is designed with a stereo mini AUX IN connector on the front panel to allow compatibility with other non-Apple audio devices.
- High Quality CD-Drive Designed and Built for Audio by TEAC
All models in the CD-200 series have CD drives designed for audio by TEAC. By undertaking development ourselves and including our drives in the player, we have achieved even higher reliability.
- Support for Numerous Audio Formats
- The CD-200iL is capable of playing a variety of audio files, not just audio CDs. TASCAM is constantly devoted to making products of quality, versatility and innovation and guaranteeing use in varying situations.
- 10-seconds Shockproof Memory Prevents Skipping from Vibrations and Other Disruptions
The 10-seconds shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibration and other disruptions. If a vibration lasts less than 10 seconds, data stored in the player's memory can be played back without skipping, preventing undesired interference.
Features at a Glance
- Built-in 30-pin and Lightning dock connector for audio output, transport control, and charging
- iPod control is capable through the transport; album skip, repeat switch, and playback mode switch
- High Quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and data CD (WAV/MP3/MP2)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags allowing text information such as artist name and album names
- Three playback modes (continuous, shuffle and program )
- Repeat playback（single, all）
- Folder playback function that allows limiting to only specified folders (data CDs)
- Possible to skip playback folders (data CDs)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CDs)
- +/-14% pitch control function (audio CDs and data CDs) *When pitch control playback is used for data CDs (WAV/MP3), the sound may be cut.
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs (S/PDIF)
- Stereo mini jack input on the front panel for connecting other portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote control with 10-key included
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified