Recording Should Be Easy
...and it doesn't get any easier than the DP-02CF Digital Portastudio
Special Introductory Offer: FREE 1GB Compact Flash Card Included
TASCAM's DP-02CF combines 8-track CD-quality recording with a Portastudio™ interface - designed for musicians who want to record quickly and have fun. A matched pair of TASCAM mic pres features XLR inputs with phantom power for condenser mics and a guitar in for direct recording. Each channel gives you dedicated controls for instant access to fader level, record arm/track mute, pan, effect send, high and low EQ. There's also an EQ frequency button for finer control over the mix.
The DP-02CF records two channels at a time to an included 1GB compact flash card - with enough space for a dozen songs or more. When you're satisfied with your production, arm the dedicated master track for your stereo mixdown. You can transfer your tracks and mixes or backup your song to a computer through a speedy USB 2.0 connection for MP3 encoding or CD burning from your Mac or PC. Also available, the DP-02 offers built-in multieffects and CD mastering. No other workstation makes recording so simple, affordable and fun as the TASCAM DP-02CF.
Now available: The DP-02CF Tutorial DVD takes you through every feature of the DP-02CF! Watch step-by-step demonstrations on recording and mixing with the recorder.
- Two XLR mic/line inputs with phantom power for condenser microphones
- Eight-track recording at uncompressed 44.1k/16-bit audio quality
- Portastudio-based interface with volume fader, pan, effect send, high and low EQ controls per channel
- EQ frequency button to access high and low EQ shelf frequencies
- USB 2.0 interface for transferring tracks, mixes and backup files to a computer
- Dedicated stereo master track for mixdown
- Internal metronome and bar/beat display for song position
- Headphone output
- Stereo line outputs on RCA analog and S/PDIF optical digital connectors
- 1GB Compact Flash card included with enough room for a dozen songs or more