This model has been discontinued in North, Central and South America.
Please check the availability with your local distributors in other areas.
It has been replaced with the US-16x08.
The lightweight US-800 from TASCAM adds great-sounding multichannel recording to your laptop, with eight inputs and six outputs for capturing dynamic soundscapes and performances. Six XLR microphone inputs each have phantom power for attaching your finest condenser microphones, and premium 96kHz/24-bit audio converters record every detail.
The US-800 includes S/PDIF digital audio in and out as well as MIDI in and out for linking up to your studio. The rugged, lightweight package is ideal for mobile or desktop recording. For great-sounding multi-mic recording, the US-800 packs an incredible amount of features into an interface you can bring anywhere.
- 8-in/6-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface
- Six XLR mic/line "combi" inputs with phantom power
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Lightweight design for mobile or desktop use
- S/PDIF coaxial digital input and output
- Stereo RCA analog output for monitoring
- Standalone only mode for use as microphone preamp
- 2-segment LED metering for each analog input
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo headphone outputs
- 16-channel MIDI input and output
- Includes Cubase LE4 48-track recording software
WindowsWindows 7 , Windows Vista , Windows XP
MacOS X Mountain Lion (10.8) , OS X Lion (10.7) , Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) , Mac OS X Leopard(10.5.6) , Mac OS X Tiger(10.4.11)
|US-800 Update V1.08 (Win) & V1.09 (Mac) Release Notes||04-21-2011||152.7 KB|
|US-800 driver for Windows XP/Vista/7, version 1.0.8||04-18-2011||2.6 MB|
|US-800 driver for Windows XP/Vista/7, version 1.0.4||10-21-2010||2.6 MB|
Please be aware that this activation system is designed and controlled by Steinberg and not TASCAM.
- Install Cubase LE 4 or Cubase LE 5
- Make sure that your computer has a working Internet connection. This connection is necessary to activate the license because the eLicenser Control Center (eLCC) needs to register with our license server.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the eLCC installed. Click here to download
- Open the eLicense Control Center (eLCC) software and make a note of your Soft-eLicenser number
- Create a user account in the MySteinberg area. If you already have one, please go to step 7.
- The "My Steinberg" area can be found on the Steinberg home page
- Check your email and activate your user account by clicking the link in the confirmation email
- Log in to your MySteinberg account, and click on "Activation & Reactivation", choose "Cubase LE 4" or "Cubase LE 5" and select "Permanent Activation". Enter your Soft-eLicenser and choose your hardware manufacturer
- You will receive an email containing the activation code
- Launch the eLicenser Control Center software. Click the "Enter Activation Code" button to download the license for your Steinberg product to the Soft-eLicenser. To do this, enter the required activation code into the corresponding field. Follow the instructions on screen.
The process above is taken directly from the Steinberg website. Cubase LE4 Cubase LE5
If you are still having problems after following the above instructions, consider posting a message on the Cubase.Net forum