The TASCAM TM-70 microphone is a end-address dynamic microphone specifically engineered for broadcasting, podcasting and audio streaming. Whether it be podcasting or live event streaming, the TASCAM TM-70 is ideally voiced to handle the nuances of the human voice. A unique hybrid of super-cardioid and dynamic elements is resistant to ambient noise. Everything you need for the perfect performance, including mic holder, desktop stand, and mic cable is included.
The TASCAM TM-70 End-Address Dynamic Microphone is the perfect all-around mic for flawless vocal audio. The TM-70 has been specifically engineered to capture the character and nuances of vocal performances while minimizing ambient noise.
Features at a Glance
- The TM-70 gives you more of your voice, and less of the room.
- Super Cardioid Directivity adapts to the environment so the voice is more clear and prominent for an easier mix.
- The TASCAM TM-70 Dynamic Microphone delivers mix-ready, no-fuss audio so you can focus on capturing the performance rather than tweaking EQ settings.
- Package Includes a Shock Mount, Table-Top Mic Stand, and Mic Cable.
- Included are essential microphone accessories - a shock mount to reduce low frequency rumble, 6-foot mic cable and table-top mic stand - allowing you to set up at your desktop and record right away.
- Desktop stand
- Shock mount mic holder
- XLR mic cable
- Owner's manual(warranty included)
You might also like
|Frequency response||30Hz - 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||-51dB +/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|Output impedance||250Ω +/-30% (at 1kHz)|
|Connector||3 pin XLR, Male|
|Dimensions:||47 mm (Maximum diameter) × 153.5 mm (L)|
|Weight:||285g(Microphone body only)|
|Included items||Desktop stand, Shock mount mic holder (5/8inch screw diameter), XLR mic cable, Owner’s manual (warranty included)|
|Owner's Manual (English, Français, Español, Deutsch, Italiano, Japanese)||03-18-2021||495.1 KB|