This model has been discontinued in North, Central and South America.
Please check the availability with your local distributors in other areas.
Now you can use your mouse for what it's good at and use a control surface for what it's good at: hands-on mixing with lots of real faders, knobs & buttons. The TASCAM US-2400 is the first DAW fader controller with enough faders to handle a typical recording session - and feel like a real mixing console - without lots of bank switching. It makes an ideal control surface for Pro Tools, Logic, Sonar, Cubase, Nuendo or Digital Performer workstation software.
The US-2400 features 24 touch-sensitive moving channel faders and a touch-sensitive motorized master fader, each with 10-bit resolution for precise level control. Each channel has dedicated select, solo and mute controls. Twenty-four rotary encoders are provided, selectable to control pan or aux sends. Plus, all 24 encoders can send standard MIDI controller messages for control of plug-in parameters. Each encoder has a ring of LEDs that can display the current setting or can be set to display channel meters during recording and playback. A set of solid-feeling transport buttons are also provided, as well as a shuttle wheel and a joystick for surround panning. A new software application, Soft LCD, adds on-screen display of track names, parameters and other information being controlled by the US-2400.
Compare it to any other control surface on the market today (and the extra expanders you'd have to buy to get 24 motorized faders) and you'll discover that the US-2400 gives you more control for the money.
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Sonar, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic and Digital Performer
- Twenty-five touch sensitive 100mm moving faders, each with 10-bit resolution
- Select, Solo and Mute keys
- 24 encoders control pan, aux level or channel strip functions like EQ & Aux
- LED ring displays around encoders display parameters or channel meters
- Footswitch jack for punch-ins
- Fader bank switching and In/Out point buttons
- Function keys provided for window shortcuts
- Solid-feeling transport controls
- Smooth Jog/Shuttle wheel
- Driverless operation - doesn't require software installation
- SoftLCD displays 24 channels of data sent by your DAW app on your computer monitor just like a giant hardware scribble strip
|US-2400 SoftLCD v. 1.01 for Windows XP (AMD:Intel)
|US-2400 Quick Start Guide
|US-2400 Application Guide
|US-2400 Owner's Manual
|US-2400 Line Art (DXF Files)
|US-2400 with Pro Tools
|US-2400 Updates v. 1.31 Updater for Windows XP
|US-2400 Updates v. 1.31 Native Mode Protocol Doc
|US-2400 Updates v. 1.31 User Mode Doc
|US-2400 Updates v. 1.31 Release Notes
|US-2400 Updates v. 1.20 ReadMe
The US-2400 is an OS Class MIDI compliant device. The drivers used by the US-2400 are built into the Microsoft OS. This means that forward compatibility (Vista and beyond) is up to Microsoft. There is no driver code for TASCAM to rewrite in this case. We sent them a unit to study but any progress in this area is totally up to them.